Assistant to our Contracting Department in Copenhagen
Webport Ltd. T/A RTS Scandinavia is an Incoming Tour Operator, handling groups from Asia into Scandinavia, the Nordic countries & Baltics. The office in Copenhagen is dealing with general tour planning as well as contracting. The Contracting Department is responsible for contracting hotel, restaurant, bus, ships, tourist attractions and guide services in Scandinavia, the Nordic countries as well as the Baltic States. The head office is based in Hong Kong, with offices in Seoul, Bangkok, Taipei, Jakarta and Hong Kong.
At the moment we are 46 employees in Copenhagen of many different nationalities.
We are looking for an assistant to join our Contracting Department. It is a temporary position for 6 months, but for the right candidate, our aim is that the position will be permanent after the 6 months. You will be responsible for:
- Loading rates in our database
- Updating and maintaining our database
- Handling ad hoc requests from our Sales Offices
- Preparing and updating contracts
- Filing contracts
- Assisting with miscellaneous tasks
It is important that you:
- Have a valid work permit (full time) in Denmark. Please enclose a copy of your permit with your application
- are willing and eager to work and learn new skills
- are able to handle a high level of workload and pressure
- are able to juggle many tasks at the same time
- are a team player• are service minded
- are flexible
- have high attention to details
- are open and outgoing
- have a great sense of responsibility for your work
- Solid experience in the Microsoft Office package is a must
- Experience from a similar position is an advantage, but not a must.
Contract Type: It is a temporary position for 6 months, but for the right candidate our aim is that the position will be permanent after the 6 months.
Starting Date: As soon as possible!
Salary: Salary will be according to qualifications. Working hours are 37 hours a week. Overtime is to be expected.
Language Skills: Fluent in English both written and orally, an advantage if you are familiar with the Nordic languages.
Application Deadline: Thursday, January 25, 2018
Please enclose a copy of your permit with your application.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Last day of application is January 25th, 2018. Interviews will be ongoing until we find the right candidate. Applicants are welcome to contact Mrs. Suk-Cha Plaenoe at +45-33637201 or on email [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the position.
Please note that applications are only accepted by email to [email protected]